CSC Fall 2019 Registration is closed, but there are openings on select teams
Please email Patty Murphy for more information on registering your child: PattyNormandeau@gmail.com.
2019 Registration Fee: $115
While registering your child, please update any outdated personal information, such as new email, cell phone or emergency information.
Most communication from CSC occurs via the email address that you have listed on your player profile, so please make sure your information is correct.
It is very important that you list all necessary medical information regarding your child (including allergies & concussion history, etc.).
Our coaches receive this information and it is important that it is listed and is accurate.
To view the Soccer Maine Age Chart for 2019, click here “CSC Age Chart” to access the form.
For teams that are not full after the April 30 deadline, there will be a $25 late registration fee charged for any late registrations.
PLAYERS PURCHASE A UNIFORM TO BE KEPT FOR SUBSEQUENT YEARS:
Please Note that we have Lowered our Registration Fee to facilitate the ability for players to order their uniform directly from our vendor.
An Email will be sent to all Registrants soon with Uniform Purchase Info!
We are doing this because…
- CSC will be able lower our base registration fee from $150 to $115.
- Players will be able to re-use uniforms for two or more seasons.
- Players will be able to order uniforms that are sized appropriately.
- CSC will be able to make better use of its volunteers by eliminating the distribution and collection of uniforms each year.
CSC offers financial aid for players. No player will be denied an opportunity to play for financial reasons. Parents should contact Patty Murphy at PattyNormandeau@gmail.com for more information.
All players must be pre-registered in order to attend an evaluation. Players who do not attend an evaluation may not be placed on a team.
EVALUATION SCHEDULE: Sunday, May 19
- U-11 Boys Try-out 1:00-2:15 PM
- U-11 Girls Try-out 2:30-3:45 PM
- U-12 Boys Try-out 4:00-5:15 PM
- U-12 Girls Try-out 5:15-6:30 PM
- (No Evaluations needed for U10 Girls, U10 Boys, U13 Girls & Boys and U14 Girls & Boys)
Evaluations will be held on the Greely Middle School softball outfield. Players should arrive 15 minutes early for check in. Must wear cleats and shin guards. Please bring a water bottle.
For further information
For questions concerning registration, please email Patty Murphy at PattyNormandeau@gmail.com